Whether you’ve got one property to manage or hundreds, let us make moving easier. Use our online forms to tell us when your tenants move in or out, or if you’re moving a new tenant into an empty property.

If you’re a domestic customer, you need to go to our moving home page.

Do you have meter readings?

You’ll need to give us meter readings to complete the move for your tenant. If you don’t have these yet, you can still fill in the information you do have and save your progress to add the meter readings later.

Tenant moving out or moving in

If there’s a change in occupier for the property you’re managing, let us know about it online. We’ll need the details of a tenant moving in or out of your property.

Moving a tenant to a vacant property

If you have a property that’s been vacant and now has a tenant moving in, you can tell us without needing the information about who’s moved out.

Need landlord boiler or heating cover?

Our packages come with parts, labour and unlimited 24/7 emergency call-outs. And they include gas safety certificates for Landlord owned gas appliances.