Have you got an old boiler that's been coughing and spluttering recently? Maybe you've got a new boiler and need to maintain its warranty? Either way, now is a great time to get it serviced.
How often should you service your boiler?
You should have your boiler serviced once a year to make sure it’s working safely. If it’s not running properly, your boiler could start to leak carbon monoxide, which is dangerous. For most boilers, you will need to have a yearly service to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty.
What does a boiler service involve?
- Our Gas Safe registered engineer will take care of the service so you can avoid expensive repair bills later.
- The £90 fixed-price service cost includes the call-out fee and labour.
- You can choose an appointment that suits you.
- If there are any problems, our engineer will give you a free no-obligation quote to put things right.
- You can ask for a full service report once we've finished.
Why choose SSE for your boiler service?
If anything goes wrong within 21 days of the service, we'll take a look free of charge. If it's a result of the work we've done, we'll fix it for free too.
Contact us to book your boiler service now.
If you're a landlord, we offer boiler servicing for landlords and provide a gas safety certificate for your property.
Help with installing a new boiler and central heating for your home
If you're looking to install a new central heating system or boiler in your home, we offer a boiler and central heating installation service and can help you find the right boiler for your needs.