If you're moving into a new flat or new house, you'll likely have a lot on your to-do list. But it's a good idea to arrange cover for the boiler at your new home as soon as you can. That way you'll avoid any large repair bills if you run into any boiler issues at your new home.

We can help you move your heating and boiler cover to your new address. You'll find some helpful tips below on what we need to know, as well as a guide to other services that might be helpful at your new address.

What we'll need to know about your move

To sort out your boiler and heating cover at your new address, there are a few things we need to know:

  • Your moving date
  • Your new address
  • Details about the boiler at your new home

We'll also need to check your boiler make and model to make sure we can look after it.

How to contact us

If you'd like to move your boiler cover, get in touch with us. We'll be happy to set up a new contract for you.

Just so you know, if you don't want to continue your boiler cover, you might need to pay a charge.

Other ways we can help you at your new home

If you've moved and have no heating or hot water, take a look at our helpful guides to identify common gas boiler problems and radiator problems, but don't ever carry out work which may be dangerous.

If it can't be fixed, or you just want to invest in a more energy-efficient boiler, CORGI HomeHeat, part of the OVO family, can take care of everything. Get your fixed price online in just 80 seconds and choose an installation date to suit you. Or call them on 0800 254 5204. One of their local, trusted, Gas Safe registered engineers will carry out the work.

We can provide boiler cover from as little as £13.45 per month with our SSE Boiler Cover 50 which includes an annual boiler service.