The Feed-In Tariff (FIT) scheme is run by the Government. It guarantees a return on what you pay to install your renewable electricity generating equipment. Generating your own electricity should also help you to reduce your energy bills. And you can get paid for up to 20 years.

How it works

  • You install an eligible, accredited renewable generation system in your home. 
  • The Feed-In Tariff scheme pays you for the energy you make.
  • You can send energy you don't use to the grid it and get paid for that too.

Find out more about the Feed-In Tariff scheme using the links below.

More information on Feed-In Tariffs

If you've got any questions about Feed-In Tariffs, get in touch with us on 0345 076 7634.

You can also find out more on the gov.uk and Ofgem websites.