Why go paperless?
If you sign up to paperless billing, you won't get paper bills from us in the post. Instead, you'll be able to see your bill instantly in your secure online account at any time.
You'll get less post through your door, less clutter in your home and less paper that you need to recycle. So it's great for the environment, too.
And by using your online account, you can access your current and previous bills all in one place whenever you need them.
How to go paperless
If you get your bills every six months, when you switch to paperless you'll get them quarterly (every three months) instead.
If you're happy with that and you've got an online account, you're ready to go paperless:
1. Log in to your online account
2. Open any of your product accounts and choose 'Manage this product'
3. Select 'Ok - next' to skip changing the friendly name
4. We'll ask if you would like paperless billing. Choose 'Yes' and click 'Ok - done'
5. Lastly, we'll check you're okay with the change, then take you back to your products
To change everything to paperless, repeat this for any other product accounts.
If you don't have an online account yet
Don't worry if you don't have an online account. You can register for one using the link below.
You'll need to tell us your email address, name and telephone number. Once you're up and running, you can add your product accounts to your online account so you can take full advantage of our online services, including paperless billing.