Whatever the reason you need to change, add or remove a name on your bill, we'll make it as simple as possible.

If you're moving house

If you've moved in or out of a property we supply, pop over to our moving home page. We'll explain what details we need, when to tell us about your move and how to get in touch.

If you've suffered a bereavement

We can help you through the process of changing the account to your own name, and address any other concerns that you may have. Please go to our dedicated bereavement help.

Other reasons such as marriage, divorce etc

If you've got married, divorced or someone has moved in or out of a property you're responsible for, you may want to change or add a name(s) on your bill. Please call us with the following information:

  • The account details (account number, address, holders etc)
  • The date from which any changes take effect
  • An up-to-date meter reading
  • A contact telephone number

If you need to add or remove someone from the bill, we'll need to have a chat with them to make sure they're happy with the change.

In some situations, we may ask for supporting paperwork like a tenancy agreement.